Service Supply Connection Process
Through the Commercial Department, applicant makes request for the supply of electricity service either for domestic, commercial, for an institution or industrial purpose.
A customer requiring electricity supply from EDSA will be required to submit the following documents together with the completed application.
- A Passport size picture attached
Photo copy of applicant's identification of either one of the following document:
- National Identification Card
- Voter's Identification Card
- NaSSIT Card
- Driver's License
- Landlord and Tenant Signed Rent/Lease Agreement
- Business Registration and License particularly for corporate business institutions
ONE-STOP SHOP Service Supply Connection Procedures
EDSA new supply connection operating procedures. Collect Free Application Form from the One - Stop Shop Basement/Frontage of Electricity House by Siaka Stevens Street or download here.
- 1 Calendar Day
- Return completed Application Form to customer service
- 2 Calendar Days
- Service Supply Connection Team inspect Premises, prescribe material for supply connection(if any)and prepare invoice according to supply type(Single phase or three phase)for payment
- 5 Calendar Days
- Invoice/s forwarded to customers/collected by customers for payment
- ? Calendar Days
- Customer Pay up invoice to the Bank
- Present authentic receipt of payment with a valid id to EDSA Commercial Officer for verification, documentation to allow the process of meter
- 3 calendar days
- Meter installation and Supply Connection
Electricity Supply Connection
Subject to the full payment for the service connection, we undertake to provide the electricity supply connection within the following period:
Note: Do not make any connections that are not authorized by EDSA.
- 5 Calendar Day
- Calendar days for premises with existing supply line connection to EDSA grid
- 14 Calendar Days
- Calendar days if the service connection requires a supply line extension of up to 5 poles poles. The readiness of the customer (available required materials) is also critical to this fulfillment. We often have to either work on the distribution system to connect new customers. Such an activity may often require that we interrupt power supply to enable personnel work safely. Whenever such a planned interruption becomes necessary, we guarantee to give customers notice.
We often have to either work on the distribution system to connect new customers. Such an activity may often require that we interrupt power supply to enable personnel work safely. Whenever such a planned interruption becomes necessary, we guarantee to give customers notice.