The Board of Directors
EDSA is governed by a Board of Directors. The board has the responsibility of endorsing the utility's strategy, developing directional policy, appointing, supervising and remunerating executive management staff, and ensuring accountability of the organization to its stakeholders.
EDSA Board of Directors consists of a Chairman and the following members:
1. a representative each of the following bodies:
- the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Agriculture;
- the Association of Manufacturers;
- the Association of Bankers;
- the Association of Professional Engineers;
2. two persons appointed for their knowledge and expertise in such fields relating to energy and power as National Commission for Privatization (NCP) shall determine who shall be appointed by the President on the recommendation of the Commission and subject to the approval of Parliament.